Saturday, March 31, 2012

So I'm finding out how difficult it can be to maintain a blog on a daily basis when one is traveling and where one is staying has no wifi.  I finally had my Verizon Mifi fedexed to me and even that has been a challenge in my parents condo where the walls are constructed with approximately three feet of solid concrete.  I added an app on my iPhone called blogpress anticipating this challenge - before I left Albany.  Using it last night took quite a while and the learning curve isn't over.  LOL.

So if you're wondering how yesterday's blog could be a blog when it's simply a title, know that the rest of the data, including a lovely photo of the title star, the Petoskey Stone is looking lovely in my phone.  The stone has quite a history, but I'll save that story for the time I can actually get the photo onto this site.  hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment