Monday, March 12, 2012

I've been exploring some sites that explore justice in commerce, which is to say morality in any exchange.  It has been an area of serious study for me for many years.  I will be sharing the work I find valuable, should anyone be interested in keeping what they have earned to spend in a way that matches their values (as opposed to giving it to others, reacting to fear and lies).  I loved these two quotes that headed the website called Commercial Redemption:

You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. - Ayn Rand

"You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom... Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." - Malcolm X, 1965



No comments:

Post a Comment