Monday, March 26, 2012

The Animal Rescue Site

Please consider clicking every day (you can receive a reminder email from them) to help feed animals in need.  It only takes a few seconds, and it's free.  I've been doing it for years, since my good friend and fellow animal lover, Crystal, sent me an email about it.   While I'm not, in most cases, an advocate of supporting "causes" that are really effects, with either time or money - I do make exceptions.  I'm as mindful as possible with these decisions and sometimes even reverse them.  Good intent doesn't change the effects of my decisions to actualize my vision of a world of ethical, humanitarian people.  Currently I support this site and PCRM, Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine.  I also rescued two dogs via Petfinder.com.  More on these things in future posts.  ;)

The advertising sponsors on the front page of The Animal Rescue Site donate the monies for  bowls of food based on number of hits on the site's "click" button, and purchases from the site's merchandise offerings.

No comments:

Post a Comment