Thursday, March 29, 2012

If you're tracking any of the things I have to say, you know by now I have a high value of humanity - human potential.  I agree with His Holiness the Dalai Lama on his opinion that education and science are the keys to moving us, as humans, to a point of evolution where we no longer violate others - where we are driven by love not fear.  You also know my high opinion of my own mentor in this arena, Keith RaniereOne of the best moments of my life was when these two leaders, who I hold in such esteem - for the nobility of their activities, their representation of the best of what it is to be human - actually met!  There are a number of things to report on here, but I'm going to start with what His Holiness had to say about my friend, Keith Raniere.  He even accepted the offer to have it be at the introduction of Keith's second book, co-written with Ivy Nevares Please visit this new site to hear what the Dalai Lama and others, like Sir Richard Branson, have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment