Monday, April 2, 2012

Professional Coaching

Fascinated with what makes us, as humans, 'tick', I have studied many different things over the decades.  Having also developed a strong value of helping people, these two have overlapped in ways that are quite visible in my career choices.  A Health Research Consultant for many years, I still have clients who come to me for advice, even though I've shifted to a different treatment of human dis-order. I've mentioned before the trademarked name for this technological discovery - Rational Inquiry.  The Mind/Body connection is now recognized by even the most prestigious medical schools as a viably strong factor in both ill health and recovery or healing.  With this scientific discovery it's possible for us to change the thinking that is creating the dis-order in our lives...the same dis-order often reflected in our bodies.  It is often 'amazing', but the greatest acknowledgment of the reality of this is the "placebo effect" itself.  A drug isn't considered effective unless it has over a 45% (?) success rate because the effects experienced could be simply created by the recipients mind.  Think about it!

Working with individuals now as a professional coach I have an opportunity to use the tools of Rational Inquiry to help them achieve their goals in relationships, health, finances and career - expression of all kinds.  It is so rewarding it's difficult for me to even express in words.  Today I came across a quote from Carl Jung that reminded me of this inexpressibly rich delight.  Enjoy.


Vision

"Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens."
~ Carl Jung

No comments:

Post a Comment